|JOB TITLE:||Channel Manager||DEPARTMENT:||Sales|
|REPORTS TO:||President / CEO|
|PREPARED BY:||Human Resources|
ComTec Systems is the parent company to four corporate divisions- ComTec Cloud Services, ComTec Consulting, ComTec USA, and ComTec Financial Services. ComTec was founded in 1988 on the principle that the efficient exchange of information between employees, partners, and clients is the lifeline of any competitive organization. The ComTec Systems family, act as a regional service provider for the Delaware Valley. We have been providing a suite of cloud technology solutions and business infrastructure services for nearly thirty years. Our highly-skilled team of professional engineers can help you to efficiently design install, and manage your voice, data, and video infrastructures. We provide a full industry-leading suite of cloud services including voice, video, connectivity and more with white-glove delivery to provide you with a single reliable source for all your technology needs.
We are seeking a Channel Manager to assist the Sales Team to develop relationships with prospective clients within a specific channel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Effectively communicate
featuresand benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company and how they specific align with the needs of your assigned channel.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects.
- Maintain daily activities in business management platform, ConnectWise, to track interactions with both customers and prospects.
- Keep up to date on marketing trends, and specific needs as they would apply to your channel.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Basic technology background
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including networking
- Excellent verbal communication abilities
- Motivational team player, yet performs well independently
- Strong business acumen
- Strong relationship builder
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Minimum of five years of experience in the cabling/CCTV industry. Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, and authorization to work in the United States.
- Sales and/or customer service experience required, preferably in telecommunications or data/IT industry.
- Demonstrated ability
of buildingand maintaining strong client relationships.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of ConnectWise preferred
- Valid US Drivers License required.
- Reliable transportation.
- Available to travel to
territory, which may include North and Southern NJ, 5 Philadelphia Metro Counties, and Delaware.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ComTec Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All employees are afforded equal opportunity with respect to employment, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.
To apply, please send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.