Client Care Specialist
|JOB TITLE:||Client Care Specialist||DEPARTMENT:||Sales|
|REPORTS TO:||Client Care Manager|
|PREPARED BY:||Human Resources|
ComTec Systems is the parent company to four corporate divisions- ComTec Cloud Services, ComTec Consulting, ComTec USA, and ComTec Financial Services. ComTec was founded in 1988 on the principle that the efficient exchange of information between employees, partners, and clients is the lifeline of any competitive organization. The ComTec Systems family, act as a regional service provider for the Delaware Valley. We have been providing a suite of cloud technology solutions and business infrastructure services for nearly thirty years. Our highly-skilled team of professional engineers can help you to efficiently design install, and manage your voice, data, and video infrastructures. We provide a full industry-leading suite of cloud services including voice, video, connectivity and more with white-glove delivery to provide you with a single reliable source for all your technology needs.
We are seeking a Client Care Representative to assist the Inside Account Management Team while conducting strategic business development efforts to drive excitement, retention, and innovation into the existing base of clients in your assigned territory. You will also support the Sales Team by prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities. We are looking for individuals with empathy for the client, a humble personality and experience in the sales process. You will need to be very adaptable and flexible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the customers advocate and listen to their perception of our company
- Manage existing contracts for clients in your assigned territory (Maintenance, Hosted, Carrier)
- Follow process and procedures for better client experience (mediate troubles, billing disputes, surveys)
- Communicate with existing clients daily (via Email, telephone and site visits)
- Verify contact information
- Share promotions
- Create opportunities
- Support Sales Team with prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities
- Assist Sales and Marketing with developing compelling, effective outbound marketing to help drive sales (acquire testimonials and asking for referrals)
- Promote upgrades to existing clients’ as well as renew contracts
- Maintain daily activities in business management platform, ConnectWise, to track interactions with both customers and prospects
- Interact routinely with Client Care Manager to discuss customer account improvements, leads, as well as recommend improvements
- Other duties assigned by management
- Basic technology background
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including networking
- Excellent verbal communication abilities
- Motivational team player, yet performs well independently
- Strong business acumen
- Performance driven
- Strong relationship builder
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in business, Communications, or Marketing or Equivalent experience is preferred.
- Sales and/or customer service experience required, preferably in telecommunications or data/IT industry
- Demonstrated ability of building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of ConnectWise preferred
- Valid US Drivers License required
- Reliable transportation
- Available to travel to the territory, which may include Northern and Southern NJ, 5 Philadelphia Metro Counties, and Delaware
Equal Opportunity Employer
ComTec Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All employees are afforded equal opportunity with respect to employment, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.
To apply, please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.