ComTec Systems, Inc. (dba ComTec USA) is a family of three technology business units— ComTec USA (Unified Solutions and Applications), ComTec Cloud Services, and ComTec Consulting. We provide the voice, video, and data solutions along with consulting for every business whether it’s local, national, or global. ComTec was founded in 1988 on the principle that the efficient exchange of information between employees, partners, and clients is the lifeline of any competitive organization. As the communications industry has evolved, ComTec has developed best-in-class solutions that give customers the leverage they need to succeed.
- ComTec USA provides Phone Systems, Carrier Services, Managed IT Services, Cabling & Infrastructure, and Cloud.
- With ComTec Cloud Services, we have created a customer-centric approach to delivering best-of-breed technologies that allow almost any size organization to reach their goals through technology efficiencies. Services include hosted VoIP, Transport, Hosted IT Services, Colocation, and Managed IT Services.
- And, with ComTec Consulting expect to work closely with our utility cost reduction experts. Through our 20 plus years of extensive industry experience and innovative cost reduction programs, our services deliver ongoing savings of up to 40% and have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings for our clients’ Telecom Services, Energy Services, Cellular and Landline, Electric, Internet and Data, Gas, Hardware and Software and Water and Sewer. Our holistic approach ensures that the lowest cost is achieved and then preserved over time through customized managed services.
We are seeking a Channel Manager to assist the Sales Team to develop relationships with prospective clients within a specific channel. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company and how they specific align with the needs of your assigned channel.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects.
- Maintain daily activities in business management platform, ConnectWise, to track interactions with both customers and prospects.
- Keep up to date on marketing trends, and specific needs as they would apply to your channel.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Basic technology background
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including networking
- Excellent verbal communication abilities
- Motivational team player, yet performs well independently
- Strong business acumen
- Performance driven
- Strong relationship builder
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Minimum of five years of experience in the cabling/CCTV industry. Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, and authorization to work in the United States.
- Sales and/or customer service experience required, preferably in telecommunications or data/IT industry.
- Demonstrated ability of building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of ConnectWise preferred
- Valid US Drivers License required
- Reliable transportation
- Available to travel to the territory, which may include Northern and Southern NJ, 5 Philadelphia Metro Counties, and Delaware
Equal Opportunity Employer
ComTec Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All employees are afforded equal opportunity with respect to employment, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.
To apply, please send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org