ComTec Systems, Inc. (dba ComTec USA) is a family of three technology business units— ComTec USA (Unified Solutions and Applications), ComTec Cloud Services, and ComTec Consulting. We provide the voice, video, and data solutions along with consulting for every business whether it’s local, national, or global. ComTec was founded in 1988 on the principle that the efficient exchange of information between employees, partners, and clients is the lifeline of any competitive organization. As the communications industry has evolved, ComTec has developed best-in-class solutions that give customers the leverage they need to succeed.
- ComTec USA provides Phone Systems, Carrier Services, Managed IT Services, Cabling & Infrastructure, and Cloud.
- With ComTec Cloud Services, we have created a customer-centric approach to delivering best-of-breed technologies that allow almost any size organization to reach their goals through technology efficiencies. Services include hosted VoIP, Transport, Hosted IT Services, Colocation, and Managed IT Services.
- And, with ComTec Consulting expect to work closely with our utility cost reduction experts. Through our 20 plus years of extensive industry experience and innovative cost reduction programs, our services deliver ongoing savings of up to 40% and have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings for our clients’ Telecom Services, Energy Services, Cellular and Landline, Electric, Internet and Data, Gas, Hardware and Software and Water and Sewer. Our holistic approach ensures that the lowest cost is achieved and then preserved over time through customized managed services.
The purpose of the Inside Technology Consultant position is to increase the existing customer base for the company. The primary focus of the Inside Technology Consultant is to locate and qualify new prospects by generating interest in the company’s services and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with clients to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Receive requests for service and products details from prospects and provide timely responses.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage client expectations.
- Maintain daily activities in business management platform, ConnectWise, to track interactions with both customers and prospects.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Basic technology background
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including networking
- Excellent verbal communication abilities
- Motivational team player, yet performs well independently
- Strong business acumen
- Performance driven
- Strong relationship builder
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Communications, or Marketing or Equivalent experience is preferred.
- Sales and/or customer service experience required, preferably in telecommunications or data/IT industry.
- Demonstrated ability of building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of ConnectWise preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Communications, or Marketing or Equivalent experience is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
ComTec Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All employees are afforded equal opportunity with respect to employment, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.
To apply, please send résumé and cover letter to email@example.com