|JOB TITLE:||Project Manager||DEPARTMENT:||Operations|
|REPORTS TO:||Vice President of Operations|
|PREPARED BY:||Human Resources|
ComTec Systems, Inc. (dba ComTec USA) is a family of three technology business units— ComTec USA (Unified Solutions and Applications), ComTec Cloud Services, and ComTec Consulting. We provide the voice, video, and data solutions along with consulting for every business whether it’s local, national, or global. ComTec was founded in 1988 on the principle that the efficient exchange of information between employees, partners, and clients is the lifeline of any competitive organization. As the communications industry has evolved, ComTec has developed best-in-class solutions that give customers the leverage they need to succeed.
- ComTec USA provides Phone Systems, Carrier Services, Managed IT Services, Cabling & Infrastructure, and Cloud.
- With ComTec Cloud Services, we have created a customer-centric approach to delivering best-of-breed technologies that allow almost any size organization to reach their goals through technology efficiencies. Services include hosted VoIP, Transport, Hosted IT Services, Colocation, and Managed IT Services.
- And, with ComTec Consulting expect to work closely with our utility cost reduction experts. Through our 20 plus years of extensive industry experience and innovative cost reduction programs, our services deliver ongoing savings of up to 40% and have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings for our clients’ Telecom Services, Energy Services, Cellular and Landline, Electric, Internet and Data, Gas, Hardware and Software and Water and Sewer. Our holistic approach ensures that the lowest cost is achieved and then preserved over time through customized managed services.
We are looking for an experienced and reliable individual with a strong background in Project Management who is proficient at multitasking numerous projects in a fast-paced environment. As a Project Manager, individual must demonstrate an ability to lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope. Individual must also be highly detail oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. It is also vital that the Project Manager has excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage technical projects and installations with internal team and customers from initiation through implementation, including planning, analysis, and implementation
- Provide overall direction for establishing project requirements, priorities, and deadlines
- Establish and monitor roles and responsibilities as they pertain to each project
- Allocate and coordinate resources (equipment, materials, staff, vendors, consultants) across one or more projects
- Work closely with the Operations Department to collectively understand and manage project scope
- Prepare and present progress reports for senior management
- Generate change orders as needed
- Experience with project management and project scheduling in large and small scale projects
- Experience in the technology industry preferably telecommunications, managed services, ISP, VOIP
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with the ability to be flexible and adapt well to change
- High-energy individual with strong work ethic
- Business-minded and able to maintain a commercial focus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact effectively with all personnel, vendors, and customers
- Realization planning with detailed resource planning and time scheduling
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and decisiveness, as appropriate
- Must be able to manage aggressive schedules
- Good task focus and attention to detail
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- General knowledge of telecommunications and IT products and applications
- Experience with project planning and project scheduling
- Uses technical knowledge and experience
- Plans and organizes multiple tasks or projects
- Valid US Drivers License required
- Reliable transportation
- Available to travel to territory, which includes Southern NJ, 5 Philadelphia Metro Counties, and Northern Delaware
Equal Opportunity Employer
ComTec Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All employees are afforded equal opportunity with respect to employment, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.
To apply, please send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org