Senior Account Manager
|JOB TITLE:||Senior Account Manager||DEPARTMENT:||Sales|
|REPORTS TO:||President & CEO||SALARY GRADE:||Negotiable|
|PREPARED BY:||Human Resources||FLSA STATUS:||Exempt|
ComTec Systems, Inc. (dba ComTec USA) is a family of three technology business units— ComTec USA (Unified Solutions and Applications), ComTec Cloud Services, and ComTec Consulting. We provide the voice, video, and data solutions along with consulting for every business whether it’s local, national, or global. ComTec was founded in 1988 on the principle that the efficient exchange of information between employees, partners, and clients is the lifeline of any competitive organization. As the communications industry has evolved, ComTec has developed best-in-class solutions that give customers the leverage they need to succeed.
- ComTec USA provides Phone Systems, Carrier Services, Managed IT Services, Cabling & Infrastructure, and Cloud.
- With ComTec Cloud Services, we have created a customer-centric approach to delivering best-of-breed technologies that allow almost any size organization to reach their goals through technology efficiencies. Services include hosted VoIP, Transport, Hosted IT Services, Colocation, and Managed IT Services.
- And, with ComTec Consulting expect to work closely with our utility cost reduction experts. Through our 20 plus years of extensive industry experience and innovative cost reduction programs, our services deliver ongoing savings of up to 40% and have resulted in hundreds of millions of dollars in cost savings for our clients’ Telecom Services, Energy Services, Cellular and Landline, Electric, Internet and Data, Gas, Hardware and Software and Water and Sewer. Our holistic approach ensures that the lowest cost is achieved and then preserved over time through customized managed services.
This position will introduce and sell ComTec’s technology solutions and services to new and established clients. Representatives that can manage and penetrate vertical markets are appreciated. Many of our successful sales representatives come to us with strong insights into specific areas of marketing, such as hospitality, healthcare and medical backgrounds. The service region includes southern New Jersey, Philadelphia counties, and northern Delaware. Familiarity with IT and telecommunications sales is highly preferred. A successful Senior Account Manager can expect to earn $150K+ in base salary and commission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and retain existing customers by building long-term relationships.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Educate customers about features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.
- Perform routine follow up calls to our existing base to determine if an opportunity exists.
- Generate new and recurring sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales engineering to ensure materials are presented to prospects in a complete, correct, and attractive manner.
- Maintain a robust calendar of appointments by meeting regularly with both active and prospective clients.
- Introduce and sell new technology solutions and services to established clients as well as maintaining the account.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects of the organization.
- Maintain accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Positive, outgoing, and social attitude.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to self-manage is a must.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to follow standard department procedures independently.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid business sense and presentation skills are a must.
- Successful negotiating skills with decision-makers.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects with shifting priorities.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience is preferred as well as 15+ years sales experience required, preferably in telecommunications or data/IT industry.
- Southern NJ
- 5 Philadelphia Metro Counties
- Northern Delaware
- Car Allowance
- Cell Allowance
- Health Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
ComTec Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All employees are afforded equal opportunity with respect to employment, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.
To apply, please send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.