The word on the street is there is a LOT of interest around Microsoft Teams telephone capabilities. While it’s true that you can use the Microsoft Phone System in conjunction with Teams, ask yourself:
“Is the goal to use the Microsoft Phone System, or is it to use Teams as one pane of glass for phone, video, and chat?”
The fact is there are 3 different ways to achieve making and receiving calls without leaving the Teams app and each has pros and cons – we will share what those are with you on this live seminar!
Attend and Learn About Team’s:
· 3 different ways to implement Teams voice and their pros and cons
· Hard and soft costs
· Optimal productivity and collaboration efficiencies
· Integrative support for existing handheld devices and BYOD
· Fit within your organization
· FREE proof of concept offer
NOTICE TO ALL PUBLIC SECTOR OR STATE-OWNED ENTITY EMPLOYEES – Federal [including Military], State, Local and Public Education
This is a Microsoft partner event. Should items of value (e.g. food, promotional items) be disbursed to event participants, these items will be available at no charge to attendees. Please check with your ethics policies before accepting items of value.