Logging Users In and Out of Superview
- Open a browser and go to <provided by ComTec>.comteccloud.net (this is the same Host / URL address that you will see on the login screen of ZAC and MXIE)
- On this page you will click on “Web Applications”
- You will be prompted to log in. You will use the same credentials as your current ZAC / MXIE / MXAdmin login. If you are unsure of your credentials, a member of your team (with MXAdmin access) can follow this guide to reset them.
- Once logged in you can select “Superview”.
- NOTE: This will only be available if you are a supervisor in a call group
- In Superview you will see the Queues that you are a supervisor of. Under the name of the queue and to the left you will see the agents’ status.
- From here you can click on an agent and select “Log agent in” or “Log agent out” respectively